Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder software for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a screen capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other screen capture software that provide similar functions.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Bandicam is a lightweight software for filming desktop environments that gives you the ability to capture anything on your screen with a quality like HD videos. You can shoot the entire screen, or a specific part of it, you can use DirectX / OpenGL technology to capture video from the gaming space, and in short, everything your eyes see on the screen can be captured by this program. Compared to similar software, Bandicam does this with a high compression percentage when shooting video from the gaming environment, although this compression will not have any noticeable effect on the quality of the video received.
- Capture game environment, webcam, HDMI and desktop screen
- Quality and compact video recording of the gaming environment
- High compression output file compared to other similar software
- Ability to upload videos quickly and easily to YouTube (or various 720, 1080 or Full HD quality)
- Possibility of continuous capturing for 24 hours
- Ability to record 4K super HD videos with a resolution of 3840 x 2160
- Logs are much less than other similar programs (BandiCam)
- Utilizing the hardware acceleration of encoding h.264
- Support for CUDA / NVENC H.264 encoders from Navidia
- Intel Quick Sync encoding and AMD App H.264 encoding
- Supports BMP, Png, Jpeg video formats
- Ability to fully control the frame rate of the capture (very important for filming the game environment)
More information on the official site
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7/8/10 (Support for 32-bit and 64-bit) Windows XP (SP3)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM
- HDD: 1 GB or more of HDD
- VGA: 800 × 600 16bit Color
How to Install ?
- Install bandicam (do not execute it)
- Register bandicam with keygen
- Execute loader
Bandicam 22.214.171.1247 + Crack
Bandicam 126.96.36.1998 Portable