The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Atom is the name of a simple software to display the contents of files as well as edit the codes of various programming languages with the ability to highlight keywords. As you know, in the Windows operating system, the default software for text editing is Notepad. But if you are also looking for software that brings you more features than Notepad, we suggest you do not miss Atom. The software is a very advanced version of Notepad that allows you to code and edit texts and documents in a dark environment that suits the tastes of programmers .
The user interface of this software is very beautiful and simple, so even the most beginners are able to enjoy its extensive and excellent features. With a very easy navigation bar, this software enables you to manage files and, for example, preview images. The focus of this software is on viewing and coding in a variety of programming languages, and with the light syntax capabilities of most programming languages, it is one of the best coding environments.
Atom Windows/MacOS/Linux + Portable Features:
- Having a system file browser
- Ability to easily navigate between files
- Ability to search and place words and phrases quickly
- Ability to select multiple words and texts
- Suitable for coding in HTML, CSS, JAVA, CSS, C ++, C and languages
- Very nice user interface
- Possibilities of light texts and syntax of programming languages
More information on the official site
- CPU : 2 vCPUs @ 2.3GHz.
- RAM : 7GB.
- HDD : 50GB at a minimum for AtoM’s core stack plus more storage would be required for supporting any substantial number of digital objects.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Atom.x64 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .