AIMP is a free audio player. Multiformat Playback. Output supports. Built-in sound effects. Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover. Work with multiple playlists. While one plays – you work with another. Creating bookmarks and playback queue. CUE Sheets supports. Support for plugins. LastFM Scrobbler. Multi-user mode support. Multilanguage interface. Hotkeys. Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish! Files search. Search files on all opened playlists.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download AIMP (Music Player) + Portable is a beautiful and powerful music player that can play a variety of audio formats with the highest possible quality. The first thing that will catch your eye at first is the beautiful graphic appearance of this program. All parts of the program are arranged in hidden panels, which can be fully opened by selecting them. You can customize this program with different skins. The program has an 18-band equalizer that you can use to give special effects to music. If you want to better understand the effect of these equalizers, you should use suitable headphones with an acceptable frequency limit to be able to feel the details of the sound.
This equalizer can be adjusted both manually and by selecting famous profiles such as techno, dance, pop, rock and…, you can equalize the sound as you wish.When switching between songs, starting or stopping music, the sound is turned off and on again with soft effects so that you do not feel that there is a gap between the two music. When playing sound, there is also a light dance window that gives a special graphic effect to the player environment in harmony with playing music. In the playlist section, you can rate different songs, add the song to your favorites list. Specify the broadcast type. For example, play randomly. Play songs of a specific category.
An interesting feature of AIMP is the normalization of sound levels. Some songs may not be set correctly and may sound low. In contrast, some songs are tuned very loudly. On the other hand, no one likes to constantly have their hand on the speaker volume and adjust the volume level while playing music. To solve this problem, the program has included a tool for normalizing the sound, through which you can normalize different songs so that they are all played at the same sound level.
AIMP (Music Player) 2020 + Portable Features:
- Beautiful and tidy graphic appearance
- Play high quality songs
- Has an 18-band equalizer with predefined profiles or set manually and create new profiles
- The effect of the sound gradually fading when the song starts and stops or when switching between songs
- Ability to normalize the loudness of sounds
- Ability to create new playlists, add songs to favorites
- Ability to play songs randomly or in other modes
- Auxiliary tools for correcting music file tag information with support for ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags
- Ability to record audio
- Full support for Unicode (files with Persian names or tagging with Persian information)
More information on the official site
- CPU : Pentium IV or above
- OS : Windows 7/8/10
- RAM : 1 GB RAM
- HDD : 20 MB or more
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the AIMP 4.70 Build 2236 Multilingual Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “aimp_latest_version.exe” .
AIMP (Music Player) 2020
AIMP (Music Player) 2020 [Portable]