Adobe Prelude is an ingest and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management. Adobe Prelude is also made to work closely with Adobe Premiere Pro. It is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is geared towards professional video editing alone or with a group. The software also offers features like rough cut creation.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Adobe Prelude is in the field of managing and organizing movies and clips. This software supports the import of all video file formats and will allow you to place search markers and notes on the clips, thus making the search and organization of videos faster for you. Also, in this software, it is possible to display clips as thumbnails, which will increase the speed of your search. Another Adobe product is Adobe Prelude software, a management tool for sorting and organizing videos. Using this program, which is actually an auxiliary tool for Premiere Pro (like the role that Bridge for Photoshop plays), you will be able to categorize all kinds of movies, clips, and video clips, and easily access and find an option. The desired increase will be significant.
Adobe Prelude is one of the Adobe products in the field of managing and organizing movies and clips. This software supports the import of all video file formats and will allow you to place search markers and notes on the clips, thus speeding up the process of searching and organizing videos for you. Adobe Prelude is extremely suitable for those who keep a collection of videos, with its many capabilities and numerous options in the category of videos. Because after categorizing the user as desired and with different options, it also offers the user the ability to view and search quickly with the ability to display thumbnails of the movie.
Adobe Prelude 2020 Windows/MacOS + Portable Features:
- Attractive and user-friendly environment like all Adobe products
- Complete and accurate management and classification of multimedia files
- Support for most video formats
- Ability to tag notes to video to introduce it
- Thumbnail display of videos such as online video sites
- Advanced video search
- Has brief and useful editing features
- Full integration with Premiere Pro app for video sharing
More information on the official site
- OS : Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later (required)
- CPU : Intel® Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
- RAM : 16 GB of RAM
- Display : 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
- GPU Vram : 4 GB of GPU VRAM
- GPU : Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Hard Disk Space : Fast internal SSD (recommended) for app installation and cache – plus provisional space for media
- Hard Disk Drive : 7200 RPM or faster hard drive
- Other : QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Adobe.Prelude.2020 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .