Adobe Muse is a discontinued offline website builder used to create fixed, fluid, or adaptive websites, without the need to write code. It generates static pages, but does not manage hosting. Users can add more advanced functionality such as blogging and eCommerce to their website with plugins created by third-party developers. This application is available to download through Adobe’s Creative Cloud subscription.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Adobe Muse user-centric software for HTML pages visually without the need for codingPublished by the latest standards of the web world, by the reputable company Adobe. In Adobe Muse software, the user does not even have to write a line and all the steps will be done visually or in the form of a wizard. The web Design software has all the professional features for web design. A complete website can be designed by this web Design software that has different internal pages and sitemap.
Defining headers and footers and placing different links in this section to access other sections such as professional websites can be created by the user. Determine the width and length of the page as well as create elements that have a percentage of width and length. Creating a slideshow in a completely professional way with different effects and then using it on a web page is also very important. Graphically, the user will be surrounded by everything. Create and create photos and adapt them to the web world, as well as control the fonts used on the pages with the round elements that can be used. Placing objects and attachments such as Google Maps and Facebook feeds is also fully supported in the software.
Adobe Muse CC Windows/MacOS + Crack Features:
- An easy way to create responsive sites
- Create responsive web pages with design tools that now include support for scrolling effects on any page size
- Import native files from Adobe Illustrator directly
- Marketplace Typekit Introduction: Buy fonts from some of the biggest names in the industry and use them in your Adobe Muse project. Typekit uses its font coordination and web technologies to use its Marketplace font wherever it needs them.
- Powerful zoom
- Improve responsive design performance
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (2GHz or faster) with 64-bit support.
- OS : Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), or Windows Anniversary Update
- RAM : 2 GB
- HDD : 1.1 GB
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Adobe.Muse.CC Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”adobe.exe” .